ToolJet is an open-source low-code framework to build and deploy internal tools and business applications.
ToolJet is a no-code platform that helps teams build internal tools and apps. It's a low-code alternative to traditional development tools, making it easy for anyone to create custom tools without writing any code.
ToolJet is a suite of tools that includes a visual builder, a database, and a deployment engine. The visual builder allows you to create user interfaces without writing any code. The database stores your data, and the deployment engine makes it easy to publish your tools to production.
ToolJet is used by teams of all sizes, from small startups to large enterprises. It's a popular choice for teams that need to build internal tools quickly and easily.
Here are some of the features of ToolJet:
- Visual builder: The visual builder makes it easy to create user interfaces without writing any code. You can drag and drop elements to create your interfaces, and you can use a variety of pre-built components.
- Database: ToolJet includes a built-in database that stores your data. The database is easy to use and manage, and it supports a variety of data types.
- Deployment engine: ToolJet makes it easy to deploy your tools to production. You can deploy your tools to a variety of hosting providers, including Heroku, AWS, and Azure.
- Collaboration: ToolJet supports collaboration, so you can work with other team members on your tools. You can share your tools with other team members, and you can collaborate on the same tools in real time.
- Integrations: ToolJet integrates with a variety of other tools, including Slack, Jira, and Google Drive. This makes it easy to connect your tools to other systems and workflows.
Here are some of the benefits of using ToolJet:
- Quickly build internal tools: ToolJet makes it easy to build internal tools quickly and easily. You don't need to write any code, so you can start building tools right away.
- No-code development: ToolJet is a no-code development platform, so you don't need to know how to code to build tools. This makes it accessible to a wider range of people, and it can save you time and money.
- Flexible and scalable: ToolJet is a flexible and scalable platform, so you can use it to build a variety of tools for different teams and departments. It can also scale to meet the needs of growing teams.
- Cost-effective: ToolJet is a cost-effective platform, especially for small teams and startups. There is a free plan available, and paid plans start at $29 per month.
Overall, ToolJet is a powerful no-code platform that can help teams build internal tools quickly and easily. It's a great choice for teams that need to build tools without writing any code, and it's a cost-effective option for small teams and startups.