Notion is a digital workspace that lets small to large businesses streamline and manage notes, tasks, projects, records, calendar and more.
Notion is a cloud-based productivity and collaboration all in-one workspace tool.
Notion allows small teams of people to work together in real-time on documents, tasks, notes, wikis, and databases from different devices. For example, you could create a Notion workspace where your team will work on a project. The workspace can be used to store all the documentation related to the project. And team members can update the documents in real-time together.
In addition to being a productivity tool, Notion can be used for project management. For example, you could create a task list, a calendar for important events, a Kanban board to track the status of projects, and databases for work management.
- Collaborative workspace: Notion allows you to create collaborative workspaces with your team members. This means that you can all work on the same documents at the same time and see each other's changes in real time.
- Customizable templates: Notion comes with a variety of customizable templates that you can use to get started. These templates cover a wide range of use cases, so you're sure to find one that's perfect for your needs.
- Markdown support: Notion supports Markdown, which is a lightweight markup language that allows you to format your text in a variety of ways. This makes it easy to create beautiful and organized documents.
- Integrations: Notion integrates with a variety of other apps, so you can connect your data and workflows. This includes apps like Google Drive, Slack, and Zapier.
- Security: Notion is a secure platform that uses industry-standard encryption to protect your data.
- Free plan: The free plan includes 1000 blocks, 5 users, and 5 guests.
- Personal plan: The personal plan costs $4 per month and includes 10000 blocks, 10 users, and 10 guests.
- Team plan: The team plan costs $10 per user per month and includes unlimited blocks, unlimited users, and unlimited guests.
- Enterprise plan: The enterprise plan is priced on a custom basis and includes all of the features of the team plan plus additional features and support.
Notion is used by a wide range of customers, including individuals, teams, and businesses. Some of Notion's most notable customers include:
- The New York Times
- The United Nations